That’s it, we are finally able to trade shit tons of crypto in a decentralize manner: without using centralized exchanges (such as coinbase) and directly from our wallet. Coins out, coins in, just like magic. No KYC, no funds held by a centralized entity, you can swap funds just like you always dreamed… or almost.
DEXes and AMMs Mega Spreadsheet
DEXes and AMMs Mega Spreadsheet. Dec 8th 2021 If you enjoyed this, feel free to say "thank you" by following me on twitter…
In a rush? ☝️ Here is the spreadsheet.
Wanna know moar? 👇 Read further.
What Criteria Should I Use To Pick A DEX?
Well, simply put: use similar criteria you use when picking a any other DeFi project.
This is what I usually look for:
- Team: Anon or Public? If public, strong or not?
- Volume: Strong Volume? If not, be careful, you may get hit by high slippage.
- Community: Smart people in the community channels? Strong backers? Endorsement by highly regarded crypto figures?
- Execution Style: Check out the App, their Socials, etc. Does it look like professionally executed or does it look like a bunch of amateurs at the command?
Need A Crosschain Bridge to Switch Your Funds to Another Blockchain?
Check out my Blockchain Bridges Mega Spreadsheet 👉 https://adrienbe.medium.com/blockchain-bridges-mega-spreadsheet-4ad0099e2986
Notes on Listing Criteria
This list of DEXes and AMMs is chain agnostic.
I only listed DEXs and AMMs with 20+ million USD volume + if data is too scarce, I do not list the project.
- I found much less DEXs and AMMs than I expected
- A majority of the listed projects are NOT multichain
- Dominating networks: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Fantom, Avalanche.
- Some chains still do not have a go-to DEX with high volume
I will update the Mega Spreadsheet as much as possible. Feel free to send suggestions.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, feel free to say “thank you” by following me on Twitter