Partake in Enso Finance’s Vampire Attack
With this launch, Enso Finance marks a new chapter in DeFi, where a new project gets to suck out liquidity from multiple similar projects, this is indeed “the first multi-platform liquidity migration”.
Wondering why crypto indexes matter? check out “The Bull Case for Decentralized Index Funds” article on bankless.
How It Works
1. Purchase one of the supported tokens
2. Stake the token in Enso Finance’s Vampire Attack
Wondering Which Tokens Are Supported?
These tokens will match those presented on the official websites of the victims.
- IndexCoop: MVI, ETH 2x FLI, DPI, DATA, BED.
- Tokensets: WBTCAPY, SUSHIHOUSE, HUUB, MUG, USDAPY, SCIFI, CMI, WEB3, NFTI.
- Indexed: DEGEN, NFTP, ORCL5.
- PowerPool: YLA, PIPT, YETI.
- PieDAO: DEFI+S, USD++, BTC++.
- dHedge: JESSE, SNXDEBT, CONVEX, POTATO.
The above links are provided for information only. Best To triple check them.
- The simplest way to find out if they are correct is to go to step 1 (pick your victim) described below & then see the list of tokens supported in the 2nd screen of step 2.
- You can also do a test by purchasing a very small amount of token & see if it is recognized correctly in the 2nd screen of step 2 (see below).
- In doubt, ask the team in the official Discord server.
Once you have purchased the tokens of your choice, head to the next steps described below
Go to Enso’s Vampire Attack location
1. Pick Your Victim
2. Pick & Stake The Token
Assuming you’ve clicked on the “index” arcade (the one on the the very left). This is the next screen you’ll see.
3. Claim Your NFT
Finally, you’ll have to watch out for Enso’s migration announcement on its social channels (see further below).
Vampires’ How To
Enso Finance on Socials
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, feel free to say “thank you” by following me on Twitter